Saturday, January 19, 2008

WEEKENDS!!

IT'S WEEKENDS AGAIN!! =D
Better make full use of the time now to enjoy the weekends...
Soon all that schoolwork will start flying in.. before you know it, you're drowned..

This week was quite an eventful week...
2 nights of supper made me realised that walking to usual supper place isn't all that near after all.. ahhax..
Almost went crazy walking for minced-meat noodle on the 1st night of supper...
But it was a good time of just relaxing and enjoying the night sky, chatting and laughing all the way..

On wed, like all kiasu Singaporean, we CHIONGED to the entrance of SCE office to queue for the welcome day gifts and food..
Got great stuff manz! Pencil, Pen, folders, file, etc.. PIZZA! DONUT!
All my favourite! The donut was fantastic! All that cream and chocolate..
Smeared all over my lips.. the bacon on the pizzaaaa.... YUMMY!
*simply irresistible*

Anyway, this week was the start to my tutorials..
Ultra thankful that I got a Singaporean math tutor..
Though I'm abit sianz that my logic design tutor is a foreigner.. but still can understand what he is talking about.. so still not so bad.. hahahx..
I'm damn country-ist! if there's such a word... hahahaax *grinz*
Totally not looking forward to next week! start of lab! OMG!=(

Tears fill my eyes too often

Tears fill my eyes too often
My heart it is often broken
When I see you, you make my day
You are so beautiful, in so many ways

I have to live like a fool
For my dreams can't come true
I love you with everything I have to give
You are the reason I live

I have to face the truth
I know I'll never be with you
That is such a tragic tale
Of the girl whose heart has failed

But somehow deep inside I know its right
Though I can't live like this at night
I cannot live without you
I live a lie, but this love is true


missing you,
-HuaZai-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.