Sunday, January 6, 2008

1st Post For 2008...

First up.. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!! =D

Well.. just came back from a time of crap and laughter at ben & jerry's with Fuhua and our whole bunch of crap gang..
Laughed our arses off at the game we played before heading into the theatre to catch the stupidest show I have ever watched in my entire life..
Totally didn't understand what the movie was about..

Anyway.. just a thought after accidentally hearing certain things that were discussed..

The so called 'brothers' that I have.. Are they really helping me or just another gang that I hang out with?
Why do i have to hear them laughing at me about my dressing behind my back?
Why do they have to keep criticising when they have no intention whatsoever in helping me?
Well.. I guess this phrase is really true.. =(

"THE ONES YOU LOVE MOST IS OFTEN THE ONES WHO HURT YOU MOST"

Totally shagged,
-HuaZai-

No comments: