Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Emotional...

Who haven't watched the movie "The Secret" by Jay Chou? You guys should go and catch it manz... Feeling bored from all the studying so I decided to watch that show since I have it on my lappy... One of the movie that almost made me cry...

Lots of emotion ran through me as I watched the movie.. How both of them met, how they fell in love and the way they professed their love for each other, the sweet moments of just indulging themselves in each others' lives.. and finally how something unexpected caused a misunderstanding and the unexpected twist at the end.. Why didn't 小雨 let 湘倫 explain himself?? That kiss was meant to be with her! Because of this, it changed the whole lovey dovey plot with an unexpected twist.. Not being able to be with the one you love is already the saddest thing in the world liao.. what more to found out at the end that she is actually someone from 20yrs ago and that she's already dead because of the grief she went through just pining for 湘倫, resulting in the relapse of her asthma.

The immense pain that 湘倫 has to go through knowing that she misunderstood him but he has no chance to really tell her how much he loved her and care for her.. Probably this is also why at the very end, he decided to risk his life, to climb through all the debris while the old school building is in the midst of being torn down, to get to the old piano and play the tune to send him back 20yrs ago, so that he has the chance to undo all the misunderstanding and give 小雨 happiness..
After all I have said, I guess it all points down to one point.. Love is the greatest gift in the world.. Sacrificial love calls for more than just knowing that you love that someone, but something that you have never done before in your life, even if it means sacrificing your life. Although 小雨 don't know who 湘倫 was when he went back to find her, but I guess she would have felt that she's the most blessed woman in the whole world if she were to know that she had someone who truly loved her.

This show really invoked a lot of emotions within me. I can totally sense all the pain and tears that 小雨and 湘倫 went through as i watched the movie. Almost couldn't hold back my tears.. Great show.. Finally, just a small note from 小雨 to 湘倫 before she decided to go back to her time and forget him..

不管我们能不能见面,
不管你会不会忘了我,
我只想告诉你一个秘密:
我爱你。
路小雨


Movie's 主题曲...


Movie's 插曲...

OK! I shall go sleep now.. *yawnz*

teary,
huazai

No comments: